Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mason's first photo shoot.

Mason is 6 months.
Crazy how fast it goes.
We took him to get his first pictures taken
and they came out so cute.
These were the few we ordered.
{{pictures are so stinkin' expensive!!}}




r
Other then that we haven't been up too much.
It was my Birthday yesterday...
for everyone who forgot.
{{except Grandma and Grandpa...}}
haha.
No biggie. Just 22.
I have been spending all our money on Mason's things and food and diapers
that i have started to look trashy cause i wasn't getting anything new for myself.
So This year all i wanted was money.
And Money was all i got!!
And some AMAZING green roses from my husband.
After we picked up Mason's pictures we went out to eat and that was about it.

I am doing a Pampered Chef party tonight..
which i am kind of nervous about.
I am not such a good party thrower.
Never have been.
One time when i was younger we rented out a pool in Salinas to have my party at and we invited like 100 people and i think i maybe had 5.
It pretty much scarred me for Life.
haha.
But it should be pretty fun.
So today I am cleaning the house
and rushing off to kohls to get a new look.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! Good luck shopping...and the pics of Mason are so cute! I like the one of you kissing him...anyway, have a lovely day! nat.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

darn it! i thought about you ALL day....and didn't make time to wish you a happy birthday!! i love you manda panda.....and that mason is adorable...I love those pictures,and good luck shopping!

Hopkins said...

Oh sorry I missed your bday! We are getting too old! Remember the good old days being 17 and not caring?! HA HA...I am glad those are over though! It is just weird how time goes so fast! Love ya girl!