Monday, December 29, 2008

It was getting to be about that time..

Mason's hair was getting super long..
and i guess i am my mothers daughter..
cause i took him to her to get it cut..
well buzzed...
Here he is in the car.. about to leave the house..
No idea what today has in store for him yet...

It was growing over his ears...
It was time to get rid of it.
And were off.
Still not quiet sure what is happening to him..

And it's gone.
Still so handsome.
So all in all...
I would say it was a good experience.

He thought so too.

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh my goodness!! I almost did that to Jason's hair tonight!! (i am such a chicken!!) Mason looks adorable!! What a cute boy! I love it!! You are so lucky you have your Momma so close to do that for you!!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love the first hair cut! They look so big all the sudden when you give them their first "boy" cut. He's a doll!

Hopkins said...

Oh look at that cute chub! Hopefully you held on to some of that beautiful hair! I love his little teeth too!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Oh my gosh! He looks like such a big boy!! He is seriously cute, Amanda, how can you handle it? :)