Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Wrap-up.

Christmas was pretty crazy this year.
It all began Christmas eve.
We went to AJ's dad's house at 10:30 am...

Here is where Mason opened his first gift.

Ta-Da!
and then he wanted more.

AJ got an Xbox 360..
and a quad racing game.
I'm pretty sure he is addicted to it..
and i've lost him to a game.
Here is mason and I playing with the bubble wrap.

Next we went to mom's house but of course i didnt get any pictures of her party..

After mom's we went to AJ's Grandparent's house.
This was the only one i took.
Mason with his great Grandpa.
Then Christmas morning we stayed home
and did our own Christmas thing.
AJ got me an Ipod...
I know.. I know.. I'm a lucky girl..
Mason got this sweet Jeep walker.
What a spoiled boy!


After that.. we went to AJ's mom's house and had our last Christmas.
By this time..
Mason was a pro present opener.

AJ's step dad AL passing out presents.
AJ's Mom and Grandma.
All in all it was a good Christmas.
Busy but good.
I got some pretty cool things too...
an Ipod from AJ.
A Sweedish pancake pan from mom and dad.
and I got some pretty earrings that had my birth stone and Mason's birthstone from AJ's mom.
What more could a girl ask for?!

1 comment:

A peace of my mind said...

Loved this picture of you two! You are a lucky girl. Thanks for a fun report of the hair cut, your busy Christmas schedule, family and presents. Gott Nytt År to the
Esquivels!