Monday, December 15, 2008

Ba Humbug.

Usually I Love Christmas.
But this year I'm finding it hard to really get into Christmas.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the..
-Worsening economy which = less money.
-Everyone telling us we have to be at their house.
When all i want is a quiet Christmas at my house.
{{I totally get why people go out of town for holidays.}}
-I can't even find a parking place at Walmart.
-There are way too many people out and about at odd times of the day.
and it is just getting worse.

Anyways. On to a happier subject...
{{Mason}}
he he. He is such a fun kid.
He is getting so frustrated because he wants to crawl so bad but
just isn't quiet there yet.
So he is wanting me to hold him all day and take him with me EVERYWHERE.
Don't get my wrong
I love having him with me..
but he is getting so heavy!!



He is sitting up all on his own.
He is getting to the point where he can even move around and still not topple over.
Its funny how just one day they have it figured out.
He is standing..
almost by himself.
He hasn't figured out that if he lets go...
he will fall over. ha ha.
He is getting so big and bored with all his toys.
So for Christmas we are buying him a Walker.
Hopefully it will keep him a little more entertained.
AJ's grandparents are in town from Texas for christmas.
Here is a family shot.

1 comment:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

ya, Christmas is a tough one this year for me too. i am trying really hard to keep the 'spirit' of it.....good luck with all the family stuff. that never really gets easier. :)