Monday, November 10, 2008

Ok so i got on my blog today to put up a new background and post some new pictures...
{{Wishful thinking.}}
If only it went as easy as it normally does.
I was holding the baby and he got a hold of the mouse and was clicking.
He clicked something and my whole layout thing was gone and i couldn't get it back.
Along with all my previous posts.
So sadly i got so frustrated trying to get it all back i just gave up
and deleted it.
I learned my lesson and Mason will not be anywhere close to the mouse anymore.

So here is my new and improved blog.
{{needless to say.. i wont be changing the layout anytime soon.}}






5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

aren't babies wonderful!??!!? Jason is ALL about turning my computer off, when I am in the middle of typing.....i love it! :) anyway, nice background....and i am sure this won't be the last of little Mason....he is only beginning that fun stuff!!

Unknown said...

Babies are sooo fascinated by all things computer. Aren't they handy. Well, I'm glad you didn't just give up blogging all together!

Kizzie said...

It's amazing that what babies/kids manage to do in just a few short seconds can either take a long time to fix, or be irreparable!
Avery can touch my keyboard for 10 seconds and mess things up, and it takes me 30 minutes to get things back to normal...kids..!

Hopkins said...

Cute new blog...and cute pictures! I miss you! I wish I could see you! :(

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!