Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Almost Turkey day!!

Mason is 5 months. 2 weeks. 5 days.
I love watching him learn new things every day.
He is sitting almost by himself.
He will still wobble to one side or the other every now and then
but for the most part he is pretty sturdy.




He is getting good with his hand and eyes too.
If something falls he is all over it trying to get it back.
I love his smile.
He is just such a laid back sweet boy.


Well I dont have much Christmas Decorations...
Considering this will be our first christmas in our own home..
So i have just been gathering things as i see them.

This Nativity Set Mom bought for me and one for Jess.
It is by far my favorite.
I love all the different scenes on their robes.


I really love Snowmen.
I think they are so cute.
These are the few i have collected so far.















And these are my dumb dollar store wall hangings.
haha.
they are cute.
{{I love the dollar store.}}

2 comments:

Hopkins said...

Oh I love your flake sign! ha ha...that is cute! I can't believe how much hair your boy has now!

Unknown said...

Love your nativity and your Dollar Store signs! So fun!