Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know. I know. I said i wouldn't....


Blog, but i just can't help myself.
Especially when my baby boy stands up and
walks {{Yes I said walks}} To me!!!
I was so excited.
He isn't a pro walker or anything
Just a few steps here a few steps there
but still. haha
He is going to have a new trick to show everyone at his birthday party.
Walking at 11 1/2 months.
Crazy kid of mine..
slow down.




I actually had my camera out and was taking pictures when he walked.
Good timing.

5 comments:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I can't believe he is already almost the big ONE! That is so exciting that he is walking, and you caught him on camera!! He is so cute, Amanda, and such a happy boy!

Hopkins said...

Wow! I still can't believe you have a kid! And I can't believe I've still never met him!!! You should come out and visit this summer...that would be fun...come on...I know you want to!

Unknown said...

I agree with Megs... you totally need to come visit. We'd plan a big girls night it would rock. I can't believe how fast time has flown, when did our babies get so BIG!?

Lindsey said...

no way he is soooooo pro at walking! soon he will take after his aunt and climb ontop of the fridge ect.=)

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I know, I wish we could have seen you too, but yes we definitely didn't want to catch the illness at your parents house :). Hopefully we'll see you soon.