Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy. Busy. Busy.


This by far is my favorite time of the year.
It is not hot enough to want to die when you go outside
but defiantly not cool enough for a sweatshirt.
We finally got our garden planted.
and AJ got the play house up and put all new grass around it.
(There use to just be dirt and rock)
There is still the slide and swings to go up but that will have to wait till
we can walk on the sod.
We are getting all new paint for the inside and outside of the house this week.
I'm so excited.
So AJ will be painting the outside of the house this weekend.
We are getting everything ready for Mason's big birthday.
I wish you all could come. :( I miss you all terribly.
Anyways. You probably wont hear from me again until after mason's birthday..
and i will have pictures.

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Holy Smokes!!! A birthday already?!?!!? Aren't you still pregnant!??! I can't believe Mr. Mason is gonna be ONE!! WOW!! I wish we were there, too!! Love you Manda!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh....and your yard looks awesome!! What an amazing guy that AJ is!! :) Tell him I said hi.

Oh and I can't wait to see the paint.....such fun!!

Natalie said...

That Mason is one lucky kid! a playhouse!! and new grass! I love it! Looks like he's gonna have an awesome first birthday! Give him a hug for me! We miss you too, and REALLY wish we could be there!