Wednesday, March 18, 2009

9 1/2 months.

It's crazy to me that I am going to have to start thinking about Mason's 1st birthday in 3 months.
Time flew right by.
He isn't doing anything new.. he is just doing what he was doing faster!
He crawls crazy fast.
It makes me laugh.
We sure do have fun watching him grow.
I am really hoping to get out to Missouri to see everyone before he gets too big.
I want you all to meet him before he gets too big.
He is just so stinking cute!
But we will see.
Money is tight for all of us.
We walk down to the park all the time
Mason thinks there is nothing better then the swings,
and the grass.
Here he is decked out in his green outfit for St. Patrick's Day.
Mom came up and hung out with us at our house and we went shopping
at carters in the outlets.
I didn't know there was a carters.
I was in heaven i love their baby clothes.



He loves books.
Always has.
We just have to watch him close cause the second we turn away he will have that book all torn apart.
And last but not least..
Mason got his big boy car seat.
It is funny to turn around and see him looking at me.
It is such a cute car seat.
AJ's dad got it for him.
It's a simpson racing seat.

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

HE is such a cute boy!! I want to see him so bad!! It wold be so awesome for you to come out here!! :) (why does money have to be so dumb??) love you manda panda!

Unknown said...

Oh I would love it if you could come visit. Dang money. Stupid stuff I tell you. He is such a cutie pie. Ashelyn just got her big car seat too. It's crazy how fast it all goes!

Becca said...

I can't get over how adorable your little guy is! :)

Hopkins said...

I can't believe he will be 1 year in 3 months and I haven't even met him yet! :( Oh I miss you!!