Wednesday, March 11, 2009

24 hour flu.

So this last weekend was a rough one.
My little mason turned 9 months on Friday
and the poor little guy caught a flu bug.
We went to our friend Cassie and Joe's house to see their new dog
and by the time we got home around 8 he was barfing.
He threw up every half an hour till about 11 and then
went to sleep for the night.
He didn't throw up again till the next day around 3.
and then he was done.
But that wasn't the last of the evil flu bug!!
I got super sick Sunday evening around 6.
I was barfing every hour until 3 the next afternoon.
When they say 24 hour flu bug they aren't kidding.
I'm pretty sure the flu is the worst thing ever to have.
Thankfully AJ stayed home Monday to help me with the baby
cause i just couldn't do it myself.
Mason is one funny kid.
He is crawling everywhere and cruising along things all over the house.
He loves to eat everything!!
He also loves to play in daddy wires for the tv.
he starts to go over there and i will catch him and say
Mason No No
and he starts crawling as fast as he can to the tv.
punky boy.
I took him over to mom's house yesterday
and he encountered stairs for the first time..
he didn't even hesitate he just crawled right up them.
I'm pretty sure he wanted the cat at the top of the stairs and would
stop at nothing to get to him.
He is such a smart, happy, boy
I just love him to pieces.

1 comment:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Oh Amanda! I am so sorry you had the flu! Throwing up is seriously the worst thing ever-- we got it really bad the winter when I was pregnant with Annabelle (like Jamie was throwing up for two weeks, and wouldn't eat anything!) And then I caught it again like two weeks after having Anna, and threw up all night one night. It was the worst thing with a newborn, I seriously thought I was going to die. So yeah, throwing up, not fun. I'm glad you guys are feeling better. Mason is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!