Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AJ's surprise birthday party.

AJ turned 24 on Feb 8th.
I know, I know, I'm a little behind.
I kept asking him what he wanted to do for his birthday
but he just kept telling me "nothing"
So i went ahead and planned him a surprise birthday party.
I have no clue how he didn't figure out what we were up too,
but he really didnt know.
I got ALL his friends over and everything.
So here's to you hubby.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



{{AJ with one of his best friends Joe}}



{{AJ and I}}
{{Oh and what would a surprise birthday party be without someone's car
catching on fire in front of the house. Don't ask me how it happened, all i know is someone came running in the house yelling a car was on fire. So we all ran back out and sure enough.. there was a car on fire.}}
{{Dont worry, No one was hurt or anything. We got the fire out before the fire department even showed up.}}


{{Here is me with one of my good friends, Tracie.}}{{Some of the girls that were there.}}

1 comment:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Looks like fun.... and crazy with the fire department coming and all! What a good wife you are throwing a surprise b-day party for your hub!! It's always scary having a party (you never know how its going to turn out), but sounds like it was a success!